- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 18 ounce roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 18 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter cookie dough and flour; use a wooden spoon to mix well. Divide dough in half.
2. In another large mixing bowl combine sugar cookie dough and cocoa powder; use another wooden spoon to mix well. Divide dough in half.
3. Between pieces of waxed paper, roll out half of the peanut butter dough and half of the sugar cookie dough into 12x6-inch rectangles. Remove the top pieces of waxed paper. Invert one rectangle on top of the other; press down gently to seal. Remove top piece of waxed paper. Tightly roll up into a spiral, starting from a long side. Repeat with remaining dough portions.
4. If desired, sprinkle half of the peanuts onto waxed paper. Roll 1 log of dough in peanuts. Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining dough and peanuts, if desired. Wrap and chill dough logs 1 hour or until firm enough to slice.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut dough logs into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place slices 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are firm. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool. Makes about 60 cookies.
- Shape logs of dough; wrap and chill up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month. Thaw frozen dough 3 hours in refrigerator before slicing.
- cal. (kcal) 77,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 3,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 69,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet