- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Cut the cookie roll crosswise into thirds. On the bottom half of a large baking sheet pat 1 portion into a 6-inch circle to form the body. Pat another portion of dough to form another 6-inch circle for head, pressing circles together at neck to seal.
- Cut the remaining dough into 6 portions. Arrange and pat to form 2 ears and 4 paws.
- Bake in the 350 degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until done. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer to a serving plate. Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together pudding and yogurt.* Cover and chill until ready to serve. Spread over bear body to about 1 inch from the edges. Sprinkle with coconut. Use candies to decorate as desired. Store any leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator. Makes 16 to 20 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Top with 2/3 cup canned frosting instead of pudding mixture, if desired. Then you can store leftovers, covered, at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts (One-Bear Salute)
- Per serving:
- 186 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 121 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet