These huggable cookies are just right for a child's birthday party. Provide frosting and candies for kids to decorate them.
- Makes: 16 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 13 mins to 15 mins 350°F
- Stand: 30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Cut the cookie roll crosswise into thirds. On the bottom half of a large baking sheet pat 1 portion into a 6-inch circle to form the body. Pat another portion of dough to form another 6-inch circle for head, pressing circles together at neck to seal.
- Cut the remaining dough into 6 portions. Arrange and pat to form 2 ears and 4 paws.
- Bake in the 350 degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until done. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer to a serving plate. Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together pudding and yogurt.* Cover and chill until ready to serve. Spread over bear body to about 1 inch from the edges. Sprinkle with coconut. Use candies to decorate as desired. Store any leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator. Makes 16 to 20 servings.
Top with 2/3 cup canned frosting instead of pudding mixture, if desired. Then you can store leftovers, covered, at room temperature.
- Per serving:
- 186 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 121 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet