- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 20 ounce roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 4 1/2 - 5 ounce can chocolate pudding
- 1/4 cup cherry-vanilla or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut
- Assorted candies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Cut the cookie roll crosswise into thirds. On the bottom half of a large baking sheet pat 1 portion into a 6-inch circle to form the body. Pat another portion of dough to form another 6-inch circle for head, pressing circles together at neck to seal.
2. Cut the remaining dough into 6 portions. Arrange and pat to form 2 ears and 4 paws.
3. Bake in the 350 degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until done. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer to a serving plate. Cool at least 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, stir together pudding and yogurt.* Cover and chill until ready to serve. Spread over bear body to about 1 inch from the edges. Sprinkle with coconut. Use candies to decorate as desired. Store any leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator. Makes 16 to 20 servings.
- Top with 2/3 cup canned frosting instead of pudding mixture, if desired. Then you can store leftovers, covered, at room temperature.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 186,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 25,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 121,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet