- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 ounce jar lemon curd, stirred to loosen
- 2 8 1/4ounce package soft sugar cookies or gingerbread cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 15 ounce can vanilla frosting
1. Spoon about 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon curd in the center top of each cookie. Spread lemon curd almost to the edge of each cookie.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the frosting and the remaining lemon curd. Spoon frosting mixture into a decorating bag fitted with a medium star tip. Pipe stars or rosettes around edge of each cookie.
- Place decorated cookies in a single layer in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 1 month.