No-Bake Butterscotch Treats
- In a large mixing bowl stir together melted butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Stir in the crushed chocolate wafers. Press mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In a heavy medium saucepan combine butterscotch pieces and whipping cream. Stir over low heat until pieces are just melted.
- Carefully spoon and spread butterscotch mixture over crumb mixture. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts over butterscotch mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut into bars or use 2-inch cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Store in refrigerator. Makes 48 cookies.
Nutrition Facts (No-Bake Butterscotch Treats)
- Per serving:
- 130 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 96 mg sodium,
- 13 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Karen Kroll 1302 Days Ago
what are chocolate wafers?