- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 9 ounce package chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1 11 ounce package (about 2 cups) butterscotch flavored pieces
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together melted butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Stir in the crushed chocolate wafers. Press mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. In a heavy medium saucepan combine butterscotch pieces and whipping cream. Stir over low heat until pieces are just melted.
3. Carefully spoon and spread butterscotch mixture over crumb mixture. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts over butterscotch mixture.
4. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut into bars or use 2-inch cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Store in refrigerator. Makes 48 cookies.
- Servings Per Recipe 48,
- cal. (kcal) 130,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 13,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 96,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet