Upload your photo here.
Must-Have Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. In a small bowl, combine raisins and boiling water; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and butter; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar or substitute, egg, cinnamon, vanilla, and baking soda. Beat until combined. Add flour; beat until smooth. Stir oats.
- Drain the raisins; stir raisins and chocolate pieces into oat mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to wire racks; let cool. Makes about 40 cookies.
From the Test Kitchen
Choose from Splenda Granular or Sugar Twin or Sweet 'N Low packets in bulk. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar. With Sweet 'N Low, you'll get about 34 cookies.
Prepare cookies as directed. Store at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Facts (Must-Have Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- Per serving:
- 87 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 3 mg chol.,
- 47 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet