These cookies get their delicious flavor from the blend coffee-covered espresso beans, coffee liqueur, pecans, and vanilla in the recipe.
- Makes: 48 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Microwave: 2 mins to 3 mins
- Chill: 30 mins
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine bittersweet chocolate and butter. Microwave on 50 percent power (medium) for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.
- Add eggs, brown sugar, coffee liqueur, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Beat with a wooden spoon until combined. Beat in flour until combined. Stir in dark chocolate chunks, espresso coffee beans, and pecans. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a large cookie sheet. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are firm and tops are dull and crackled. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; let cool. Makes about 48 cookies.
From the Test Kitchen
Layer cookies between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.