- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup instant malted milk powder
- 1 cup chopped malted milk balls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed about 30 seconds or until softened. Add the sugars and baking soda. Beat until combined. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and melted chocolate until combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour and the malted milk powder with a wooden spoon. Stir in chopped malted milk balls.
2. Drop dough from a rounded teaspoon 2-1/2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven about 10 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire racks; cool. Makes about 36 cookies.
- Coarsely chop the malted milk balls individually until you have a cupful.
- Place in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.