- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 18 ounce rollrefrigerated chocolate chip, sugar, or peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
- Miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
1. Cut cookie dough into 18 equal pieces. Divide each dough piece into 3 balls: one large (about 1-1/4 inches in diameter), one medium (about 1 inch in diameter), and one small (about 3/4 inch in diameter). Assemble each set of balls 1/4 inch apart in a snowman shape on an ungreased cookie sheet, placing the largest balls 2 inches apart so the snowmen dont bake together.
2. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool.
3. For glaze, in a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of the milk. Stir in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to make glaze of drizzling consistency. Spoon glaze over snowmen. Decorate as desired with gumdrops and/or chocolate pieces. Makes 18 snowmen.
- cal. (kcal) 148,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 7,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 23,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 59,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet