- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 14.1ounce package chocolate-creme-filled sandwich wafer cookies
- 1 16 ounce can chocolate frosting
- 1 15 ounce can coconut and pecan frosting (German chocolate cake frosting)
1. Place cookies on a wire rack set over waxed paper.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate frosting on 100 percent power (high) for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds more or until frosting is of drizzling consistency, stirring every 10 seconds.
3. Dip each cookie halfway into melted chocolate frosting, covering one large flat surface of cookie with chocolate. Gently shake off any excess chocolate. Place cookies on the wire rack. Let stand until set.
4. Top each cookie with 1 teaspoon of the coconut-pecan frosting. If desired, drizzle with some of the remaining melted chocolate frosting. Makes 40 cookies.
- Layer cookies between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.