- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 16 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 4-serving-size packages of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Yellow jelly beans
- Green jelly beans
- Fruit-flavored worm-shaped jelly candies
1. Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies in a self-sealing plastic bag using a rolling pin.
2. Pour the cold milk into a bowl. Add the instant chocolate pudding. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed, and half the crushed cookies. Chill mixture for one hour.
4. In plastic cups, layer pudding mix, remaining crushed cookies, and yellow and green jelly beans. Add a "mushrooom" or two made by sticking a round green jelly candy attached with icing to the cut end of an oblong jelly candy. Top with fruit-flavored worm-shaped candies.