Ultimate Chocolate-Peanut Cookies
Peanuts and chocolate are a most favored special treat. Cookie lovers of all ages will adore these candy- and peanut-studded delights.
- Makes: 30 servings
- Yields: about 30 cookies
- Prep: 30 mins
- Bake: 10 mins 350°F per batch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour with a wooden spoon. Stir in chocolate pieces, peanuts, and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Drop dough by generously rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool. Makes about 30 cookies.
For easier chopping, freeze the bite-size chocolate-covered peanut butter cups in their wrappers for 1 hour. Remove wrappers before chopping the candies.
Place in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- Per serving:
- 166 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- 16 mg chol.,
- 110 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet