- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 18 ounce package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 32 milk chocolate kisses
- Powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large resealable plastic bag combine cookie dough, cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg; seal bag. Using your hands, squeeze and knead dough mixture together in the bag until combined. Remove dough from bag.
2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Immediately press a kiss into the center of each cookie. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Sift powdered sugar over cooled cookies. Makes 32 cookies.
- Layer cookies between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.