Chewy Granola Goodies
- Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with foil. Butter foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine the marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir mixture until the marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in granola with raisins, crisp rice cereal, and sunflower nuts.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan. Cool. Remove foil lining with uncut bars from pan. Cut into bars. Makes 24 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Chewy Granola Goodies)
- Per serving:
- 134 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 5 mg chol.,
- 82 mg sodium,
- 23 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet