- Makes: 24 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 12 mins to 15 mins 325°F
- Grease and flour a cookie sheet; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut and cornstarch. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until mixture is combined. Stir in the chopped candied cherries.
- Drop by small rounded teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 325 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on bottoms. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool. Makes about 24 cookies.
Nutrition Facts (Cherry-Coconut Drops)
- Per serving:
- 71 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 2 mg chol.,
- 10 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet