Rely on a brownie mix to make this Christmas wreath fun and easy to make.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake brownies; spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in a 325 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool thoroughly on rack.
- Tint frosting with green food coloring to desired color. Decorate cake with frosting and candies. Wrap well and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
From the Test Kitchen
The outer crust will soften and cut easier if you wrap and store the wreath overnight
To Present This As a Gift:
You will need a round plate, scissors, red construction paper, tape, and marking pens (optional). First wash and dry the plate. Place brownie wreath in the center. Cut a bow shape from red pepper. Cut an oval for the bow center. Use a ring of tape to secure bow center. Personalize bow with marking pens, if desired. Place bow at the top of the brownie ring.
Also Try This:
Instead of a construction-paper bow, use a ribbon bow for the wreath's finishing touch.
Nutrition Facts (Brownie Wreath)
- Per serving:
- 117 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 65 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet