- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 largebanana, mashed (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chunky natural peanut butter (unsalted and unsweetened) or regular chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, stir together banana, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir the oat mixture into the banana mixture until combined. Stir in dried cranberries.
2. Using a 1/4-cup measure, drop mounds of dough 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. With a thin metal or small plastic spatula dipped in water, flatten and spread each mound of dough to a 2 3/4-inch round, about 1/2-inch thick. Once baked, each cookie will be about 3-1/2 to 4 inches in diameter.
3. Bake, one sheet at a time, for 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months; thaw before serving.
- cal. (kcal) 227,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 37,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 6,
- sodium (mg) 77,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet