- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces (6 ounces)
- 1 cup almond toffee pieces
- 1 cup chopped or sliced almonds
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1. Heat oven to 325 degree F. Melt butter or margarine in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan in the oven (about 6 minutes). Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle oats and crumbs evenly over melted butter or margarine; press lightly onto bottom of pan using the back of a large metal spoon. Sprinkle the chocolate pieces, toffee pieces, and almonds evenly over crumb mixture. Drizzle all with sweetened condensed milk.
2. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and center is just lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately run a narrow metal spatula or table knife around edges of pan to loosen the cookie. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
- Substitute 1/2 cup snipped dried apricots for 1/2 cup of the chocolate pieces. Continue as above.
- Cover pan and store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Servings Per Recipe 48,
- cal. (kcal) 113,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 9,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 11,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (RE) 21,
- sodium (mg) 51,
- calcium (mg) 40,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet