Apple Harvest Bake
- Prepare Cinnamon Butter; chill.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate. In mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir till well mixed. Add apples and nuts; stir until well combined. Spoon into pie plate.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned and top feels firm. Serve warm with Cinnamon Butter on top.
- In small mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add sifted powdered sugar, ground cinnamon, milk and vanilla. Beat till combined. Cover; chill till firm. Makes 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts (Apple Harvest Bake)
- Per serving:
- 336 kcal
- 14 g
- 69 mg
- 218 mg
- 50 g