Coffee Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Grease and flour bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan; set aside. In a large bowl combine flour, coffee, baking soda and salt. Make a well in center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine egg, granulated sugar, banana, melted butter, milk and vanilla. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Spoon batter into prepared pan. Generously sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean (if necessary, cover loosely with foil the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on rack. Wrap; store overnight before slicing.
Nutrition Facts (Coffee Banana Bread)
- Per serving:
- 184 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 27 mg chol.,
- 166 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 18 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Marilyn Noah 160 Days Ago
I add chopped pecans, and chocolate chips for variety
Marilyn Noah 163 Days Ago
This is one our favorites now! Crunchy turbinado sugar topping!