- Makes: 16 servings
- Serving Size: 7 to 8 cups
Flaked Coconut, toasted and ground
cups Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
cups Tequila Blanco (white or silver)
cups freshly squeezed lime juice
15 ounce can cream of coconut
- Rub rims of glasses with lime; dip rims in flaked coconut.
- In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, Tequila Blanco, lime juice, and cream of coconut. Stir. Chill until ready to serve.
- Place ice cubes in coconut-rimmed glasses. Whisk margarita mixture and pour over ice cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Coconut Margarita)
- Per serving:
- 524 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 0 mg chol.,
- 224 mg sodium,
- 58 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 26 g sugar,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesDrink Recipes
Recipe CollectionsHealthy Smoothies