- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Flaked Coconut, toasted and ground
- 10 - 11 lime wedges
- 3 cups Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 2 - 3 cups Tequila Blanco (white or silver)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 15 ounce can cream of coconut
- Ice cubes
1. Rub rims of glasses with lime; dip rims in flaked coconut.
2. In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, Tequila Blanco, lime juice, and cream of coconut. Stir. Chill until ready to serve.
3. Place ice cubes in coconut-rimmed glasses. Whisk margarita mixture and pour over ice cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 524,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 58,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 26,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 224,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet