Coconut and Sweet Potato Crusted Shrimp with Honey-Papaya Dipping Sauce
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. For honey-papaya dipping sauce, in a food processor or blender combine papaya, honey, lime peel, lime juice, and cayenne pepper. Cover and process or blend until smooth; set aside.
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a shallow dish combine instant potatoes and coconut. Place flour in a second shallow dish. In a third shallow dish lightly beat egg.
- Dip shrimp in flour, turning to coat; dip in egg, turning to coat. Dip in the potato-coconut mixture, turning and pressing to coat. Place on prepared baking pan. Coat shrimp with cooking spray.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until coating is golden brown and shrimp are opaque.
- Divide greens among four salad plates. Place four shrimp on greens on each plate. Serve with honey-papaya dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts (Coconut and Sweet Potato Crusted Shrimp with Honey-Papaya Dipping Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 232 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 154 mg chol.,
- 610 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 21 g sugar,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet