Cheery Cherry-Peach Cobbler
- For topping, in a small bowl stir together the flour, the 2 tablespoons sugar, the baking powder, and the nutmeg. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- For filling, in a large saucepan stir together the 1/2 cup sugar and the cornstarch. Stir in the water. Add the peach slices and cherries. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Keep filling hot while finishing topping.
- Stir together the yogurt and egg product. Add yogurt mixture to topping mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Transfer filling to a 2-quart square baking dish. Using a spoon, immediately drop the topping from a spoon into 8 mounds onto hot filling.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the topping comes out clean. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Cheery Cherry-Peach Cobbler)
- Per serving:
- 203 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 8 mg chol.,
- 128 mg sodium,
- 41 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet