- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 cups Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 2 - 3 cups tequila
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar or powdered sugar
- Kosher salt
- 9 lime wedges
- Ice cubes
1. In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, tequila, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill mixture until ready to serve.
2. Place salt on a small plate. Rub rims of eight glasses with one of the lime wedges. Dip rims of glasses in salt to coat.
3. Place ice cubes in salt-rimmed glasses. Pour tequila mixture over ice cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 429,
- Fat, total (g) 0,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- carb. (g) 54,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 0,
- sodium (mg) 221,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet