- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine the water, maple syrup, and pumpkin.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Stir in rye whiskey and schnapps.
- Ladle into mugs. Serve with Cinnamon Whipped Cream and garnish with ground cinnamon and/or stick cinnamon.
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- In a medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream, sugar, and cinnamon with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until soft peaks form. Makes 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts (Cinnamon-Pumpkin Toddy)
- Per serving:
- 277 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 41 mg chol.,
- 15 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 21 g sugar,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Betti Fletcher 147 Days Ago
Can it be refrigerated for the next day?