Cinnamon-Coffee-Dunked Doughnut Pudding
day-old unfrosted plain and/or chocolate doughnuts, torn in 1-inch pieces
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
cups strong brewed coffee, cooled
teaspoons ground cinnamon
teaspoon granulated sugar
cup packed dark brown sugar
cup whipping cream
Multicolor sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place doughnut pieces in a 3-quart baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, sweetened condensed milk, coffee, egg yolks, and 1 tsp. of the cinnamon. Pour evenly over doughnuts. Combine granulated sugar and remaining cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over doughnut mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan melt butter over low heat. Stir in brown sugar and whipping cream. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Spoon over pudding. If desired, top with sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts(Cinnamon-Coffee-Dunked Doughnut Pudding )
- Per serving:
- 260 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 91 mg chol.,
- 185 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 21 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet