- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup crumbled or chopped cooked, smoked chorizo sausage
- 1 19 ounce can black beans, drained
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 8 7-inch flour or corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers (6 ounces)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley sprigs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a small skillet cook chorizo over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until warm. Transfer chorizo to a medium bowl. Stir in beans and 6 tablespoons salsa.
2. Place tortillas on the prepared baking sheet. Divide chorizo mixture among tortillas; top with cheese. Fold each tortilla in half. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
3. Cut each quesadilla in half. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional salsa and garnish with parsley.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 637,
- Fat, total (g) 28,
- chol. (mg) 60,
- sat. fat (g) 13,
- carb. (g) 69,
- fiber (g) 9,
- pro. (g) 28,
- sodium (mg) 1347,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet