- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8x2-inch baking pan or line with foil; set aside.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the 6 ounces white chocolate and the butter. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Cool for 10 minutes. Add eggs and sugar. Beat with a wooden spoon until combined. Add flour and vanilla; stir just until smooth. Stir in macadamia nuts.
3. Spread batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake about 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
4. Immediately sprinkle with the 2 ounces white chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is melted; spread over uncut brownies. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into brownies. Makes 16 brownies.