- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 15 ounces milk chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 10 ounce package large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- Assorted dippers (such as graham cracker snack sticks, halved graham cracker squares, and/or large marshmallows)
1. In a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, stir together chocolate, the 10 ounces marshmallows, and half-and-half.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring once during cooking. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
3. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm-heat or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve fondue with dippers, swirling pieces as you dip.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 404,
- Fat, total (g) 19,
- chol. (mg) 12,
- sat. fat (g) 11,
- carb. (g) 63,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 4,
- sodium (mg) 54,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet