- Makes: 16 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Slow Cook: 1 hr 30 mins to 2 hrs (low)
ounces milk chocolate bar, chopped
10 ounce package large marshmallows
cup half-and-half or light cream
Assorted dippers (such as graham cracker snack sticks, halved graham cracker squares, and/or large marshmallows)
- In a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, stir together chocolate, the 10 ounces marshmallows, and half-and-half.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring once during cooking. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm-heat or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve fondue with dippers, swirling pieces as you dip.
Nutrition Facts (S'more Fondue)
- 404 kcal cal.;
- 19 g Fat, total;
- 12 mg chol.;
- 11 g sat. fat;
- 63 g carb.;
- 3 g fiber;
- 4 g pro.;
- 54 mg sodium
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet