Mini-Molten Chocolate Cakes
- In heavy saucepan combine butter and chopped chocolate; melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Grease six 1-cup souffle dishes or 6-ounce custard cups. Coat with granulated sugar. Place in shallow baking pan; set aside.
- Beat eggs, egg yolks, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or until thick and pale yellow. Beat in chocolate mixture on medium speed. Sift flour and cocoa over chocolate mixture; beat on low speed just until blended. Spoon into prepared dishes.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven 12 to 14 minutes or until cakes rise slightly and feel firm at edges and softer in the center when pressed gently. Cool in dishes 5 minutes. Invert with pot holders onto plates. Cool 15 minutes before serving with Mocha Cream. If desired, sprinkle with additional sifted powdered sugar and top with spiral garnishes and raspberries. Makes 6 servings.
- In a cup stir espresso powder or coffee crystals and hot water until dissolved. In chilled bowl combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and espresso mixture. Beat with chilled beaters of electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
Nutrition Facts (Mini-Molten Chocolate Cakes)
- Per serving:
- 532 kcal cal.,
- 45 g fat
- (26 g sat. fat,
- 302 mg chol.,
- 276 mg sodium,
- 31 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 8 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet