- In a medium bowl stir together marshmallows, peanuts, candy corn, and chocolate pieces. Set mixture aside.
- Place ice cream cones, open-end down, on a parchment or waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Spread outside of cones with melted chocolate or vanilla coating. If desired, sprinkle small candies on the cone before the coating dries completely.* Let coating dry.
- Turn cones open-end up and fill with about 2 tablespoons of the marshmallow mixture.
- Place the cones inside a mug and brush a generous amount of melted chocolate or vanilla coating along the bottom edge of the cone. Press a cookie against the coating and let dry.
- Carefully turn the cone right side up onto the parchment or waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Makes 20 servings.
- If desired, leave some cones plain and decorate after filling. Decorate the outside of the plain cones with small candies, using the melted coating to stick the candies onto the cone.
- Prepare hats and store at room temperature for up to 24 hours.
- You will need an adult helper.
Nutrition Facts (Magical Hats)
- Per serving:
- 214 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 0 mg chol.,
- 69 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet