- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 semisweet chocolate squares, coarsely chopped
- 8 - 10 pesticide-free leaves (for example: lemon, orange or rose)
1. Microwave two ounces semisweet chocolate squares, coarsely chopped, on High 1 minute; stir and microwave 30 to 40 seconds more; stir again until smooth.
2. Generously brush melted chocolate on underside of 8 to 10 small, clean, pesticide-free leaves (lemon, orange or rose work well; here we used lemon.)
3. Chill 15 to 20 minutes, until firm; carefully lift off chocolate. Makes 12 to 16 leaves.
- Arrange chilled leaves in a single layer in an airtight container. Seal and store in refrigerator up to 1 week.