- Yields: about 50 truffles
- Prep: 30 mins
- Chill: 1 hr
18 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed
8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
pound white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
Colored sugar (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well mixed. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- In a large saucepan cook and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted; cool slightly.
- Dip each ball into melted white chocolate; let excess drip back into pan. Place dipped truffles on the prepared baking sheet. If desired,sprinkle with colored sugar. Chill truffles about 1 hour or until firm. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts (Cookie Truffles)
- Per serving:
- 115 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 7 mg chol.,
- 13 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesCandy Recipes, Chocolate Cakes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Desserts, Christmas Cookies, Christmas Recipes, Cookies, Dark Chocolate Desserts, Desserts, Fudge Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Milk Chocolate Desserts, No Bake Cheesecakes, No Bake Cookies, Party Appetizers, Thanksgiving Recipes, White Chocolate Desserts