- Yields: about 50 truffles
- Prep: 30 mins
- Chill: 1 hr
18 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed
8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
pound white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
Colored sugar (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well mixed. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- In a large saucepan cook and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted; cool slightly.
- Dip each ball into melted white chocolate; let excess drip back into pan. Place dipped truffles on the prepared baking sheet. If desired,sprinkle with colored sugar. Chill truffles about 1 hour or until firm. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts (Cookie Truffles)
- Per serving:
- 115 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 7 mg chol.,
- 13 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet