- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 18 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Colored sugar (optional)
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well mixed. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
2. In a large saucepan cook and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted; cool slightly.
3. Dip each ball into melted white chocolate; let excess drip back into pan. Place dipped truffles on the prepared baking sheet. If desired,sprinkle with colored sugar. Chill truffles about 1 hour or until firm. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- cal. (kcal) 115,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 7,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 13,
- fiber (g) 0,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (IU) 49,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet