Chocolate-Sauced Dessert Kabobs
- For sauce, melt chocolate pieces and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the sugar. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cook and stir over low heat for 8 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Remove pits from nectarines or peaches; cut fruit into wedges. Cut the pound cake and bananas into 1-inch chunks. Alternately thread the peaches or nectarines, cake, and bananas on six 12-inch-long skewers. Add one strawberry to each skewer.
- Grill kabobs about 5 minutes or until cake is toasted, turning once.
- To serve, push fruit and cake from skewers onto dessert plates. Drizzle with the warm chocolate sauce. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Chocolate-Sauced Dessert Kabobs)
- Per serving:
- 445 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 7 mg chol.,
- 216 mg sodium,
- 66 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet