- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Slow Cook: 2 hrs to 2 hrs 30 mins (low)
Candy Bar Fondue
1.76 ounce bar chocolate-coated nougat with almonds, chopped
7 ounce bar milk chocolate, chopped
7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
cup whipping cream, half-and-half, or light cream
cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
tablespoons almond, hazelnut, or raspberry liqueur (optional)
Assorted dippers (such as filled sugar wafers, cubed pound cake, strawberries, cherries, and/or pineapple chunks)
- In a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine nougat bar, milk chocolate bar, marshmallow creme, and cream.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup almonds and, if desired, liqueur.
- If desired, transfer chocolate mixture to a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm-heat or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve fondue with dippers, swirling pieces as you dip. If desired, dip into additional almonds, coconut, chocolate pieces, candy sprinkles, and/or toffee pieces to coat.
Nutrition Facts (Candy Bar Fondue)
- Per serving:
- 294 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 25 mg chol.,
- 55 mg sodium,
- 34 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet