- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 1.76 ounce bar chocolate-coated nougat with almonds, chopped
- 1 7 ounce bar milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup whipping cream, half-and-half, or light cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 - 3 tablespoons almond, hazelnut, or raspberry liqueur (optional)
- Assorted dippers (such as filled sugar wafers, cubed pound cake, strawberries, cherries, and/or pineapple chunks)
- Finely chopped toasted almonds, toasted coconut, miniature semisweet chocolate pieces, multicolored candy sprinkles, and/or toffee pieces (optional)
1. In a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine nougat bar, milk chocolate bar, marshmallow creme, and cream.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup almonds and, if desired, liqueur.
3. If desired, transfer chocolate mixture to a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm-heat or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve fondue with dippers, swirling pieces as you dip. If desired, dip into additional almonds, coconut, chocolate pieces, candy sprinkles, and/or toffee pieces to coat.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 294,
- Fat, total (g) 16,
- chol. (mg) 25,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 34,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 55,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet