- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Slow Cook: 2 hrs to 2 hrs 30 mins (low)
Candy Bar Fondue
1.76 ounce bar chocolate-coated nougat with almonds, chopped
7 ounce bar milk chocolate, chopped
7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
cup whipping cream, half-and-half, or light cream
cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
tablespoons almond, hazelnut, or raspberry liqueur (optional)
Assorted dippers (such as filled sugar wafers, cubed pound cake, strawberries, cherries, and/or pineapple chunks)
- In a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine nougat bar, milk chocolate bar, marshmallow creme, and cream.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup almonds and, if desired, liqueur.
- If desired, transfer chocolate mixture to a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm-heat or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve fondue with dippers, swirling pieces as you dip. If desired, dip into additional almonds, coconut, chocolate pieces, candy sprinkles, and/or toffee pieces to coat.
Nutrition Facts (Candy Bar Fondue)
- Per serving:
- 294 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 25 mg chol.,
- 55 mg sodium,
- 34 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesCakes, Candy Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, Cherry Pies, Chocolate Cakes, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Desserts, Chocolate Fondue Recipes, Christmas Cookies, Christmas Recipes, Cookies, Dark Chocolate Desserts, Desserts, Fruit Salad Recipes, Fudge Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Milk Chocolate Desserts, Pound Cake, Slow Cooker Recipes, Strawberry Cakes, Strawberry Cheesecakes, Strawberry Desserts, Strawberry Pies, Thanksgiving Recipes, White Chocolate Desserts