- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Instant chocolate pudding mix
- Grape-and-apple (or blueberry-and-apple) fruit rollups
- Candy corn
- Small green gumdrops
- Canned chocolate frosting
1. Prepare the instant chocolate pudding mix according to the package directions, and freeze it in the plastic pop molds.
2. Cut bat wings from a package of grape-and-apple (or blueberry-and-apple) fruit rollups. Cut the white tips from pieces of candy corn for the fangs. Use candy corn with orange tips for the ears. Slice off the tops of two green gumdrops for the eyes.
3. Remove the frozen pudding pops from the molds. Use canned chocolate frosting to "glue" the wings to the backs of the pops. Place the winged pops on a flat surface and "glue" the fangs, eyes, and ears to the front.
4. Return the pops to the freezer until you're ready to serve them.