Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, in a medium bowl combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Press mixture onto the bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan that has a removable bottom. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan cook chocolate and whipping cream over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring frequently. Pour 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate mixture into the crust-lined pan, spreading evenly. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth. Beat in brown sugar until combined. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate layer in pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until a 2 1/2-inch area around outside edge appears set when gently shaken. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a small sharp knife, loosen crust from sides of pan; cool for 30 minutes. Remove sides of pan; cool cheesecake completely on rack.
- Spread the remaining chocolate mixture over top of cheesecake. Top with peanut butter cups. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake)
- Per serving:
- 746 kcal ,
- 53 g fat
- (27 g sat. fat ,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 14 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 146 mg chol. ,
- 397 mg sodium ,
- 64 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 52 g sugar ,
- 12 g pro.
ashley 1459 Days Ago
Waaaaaay too sweet. This was just too much, too rich. Everyone could only handle one bite.