Chocolate-Glazed Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Nonstick cooking spray
cup butter, melted
cups finely crushed chocolate wafer cookies (about 24 cookies)
8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
15 ounce can pumpkin
teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
cup chopped dark chocolate
cup whipping cream
ounces milk chocolate pieces or white baking pieces (about 1/3 cup), melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. In a medium bowl toss together butter and crushed chocolate wafer cookies. Spread into pie plate; press evenly onto bottom and up sides. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined. Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Pour pumpkin mixture into baked crust.
- Bake about 40 minutes more or until mixture is slightly puffed around edges and just set in center. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl combine dark chocolate and cream. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 30 seconds to 1 minute; stir until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes. Pour chocolate mixture over the cooled pie, spreading evenly. Chill, uncovered, for 1 hour. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours more. If desired, drizzle with milk chocolate.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare as directed. Cover and chill for up to 48 hours.
Nutrition Facts(Chocolate-Glazed Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake)
- Per serving:
- 650 kcal cal.,
- 31 g fat
- (13 g sat. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 114 mg chol.,
- 586 mg sodium,
- 85 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 51 g sugar,
- 9 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet