Chocolate Chip-Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Allow cream cheese and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, in a medium bowl stir together crushed cookies and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Stir in melted butter until combined. Press mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Beat in milk until smooth. Stir in eggs.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into crust-lined pan, spreading evenly. Gently drop half of the cookie dough by teaspoons onto cream cheese mixture in pan. Repeat with the remaining cream cheese mixture and the remaining cookie dough. Poke dough down just below surface. Sprinkle top with chocolate pieces.
- Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until a 2 1/2-inch area around outside edge appears set when gently shaken. Cool in springform pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a small sharp knife, loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool for 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool cheesecake completely on wire rack. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
From the Test Kitchen
*Test Kitchen Tip:
If using finely crushed graham crackers, increase the butter to 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts (Chocolate Chip-Cookie Dough Cheesecake)
- Per serving:
- 587 kcal cal.,
- 36 g fat
- (17 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 11 g monounsatured fat),
- 126 mg chol.,
- 392 mg sodium,
- 61 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 29 g sugar,
- 8 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet