Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Torte
- In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press half of cookie crumb mixture (about 1 cup) evenly onto bottom of an 8x8x1-7/8-inch disposable foil pan or a 9x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside. Soften 1/2 the ice cream over cookie crumb layer in pan. Top with half of the nuts. Sprinkle remaining cookie crumb mixture over layers in pan. Cover and freeze for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Soften remaining ice cream. Carefully spread ice cream over frozen layers in pan. Cover and freeze overnight or until very firm.
- To serve, top with remaining cashews. Cut into squares and serve with Pineapple Topping. Makes 9 servings.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add packed brown sugar; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add pineapple, stir to coat. Serve at once or cover and chill up to 3 days; reheat before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Torte)
- Per serving:
- 440 kcal cal.,
- 25 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 41 mg chol.,
- 349 mg sodium,
- 50 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 30 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
jan 1459 Days Ago
Made this several times & it has always been a big hit.