- Bake cake in a 13x9x2-inch pan according to package directions. Cool completely. Leave cake in pan and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Sprinkle chocolate cookie crumbs unevenly over cake as patches of dirt, keeping some areas uncovered. In a medium bowl, stir coconut and green food coloring until until coconut is desired color. Sprinkle over cake to make patches of grass.
- To make tepees, cut pretzel rods to 5-1/2 inches long; discard shorter pieces. Tie three rods together with clean kitchen string, 1 inch from their tops. Spread rods into a tripod shape and press ends into frosting on cake. Repeat with remaining rods. Cut tortillas in half. Keep one half of each tortilla, discarding remaining halves. For each tepee, place a tortilla half around a pretzel rod tripod. Secure each with a toothpick. Cut a 2-1/2-inch slit up the front of each tepee. Pull back flaps and secure each with a toothpick.
- For campfire, make a small ring of candy pebbles in front of tepees. Fill circle with some of the pretzel sticks, broken to fit in circle, and strips of fruit leather to resemble a campfire.
- Decorate the campsite with peanuts for pathways, remaining pretzel sticks for fencing, and rosemary sprigs for trees and bushes. Makes 24 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Campfire Cake)
- Per serving:
- 301 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 28 mg chol.,
- 335 mg sodium,
- 40 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet