Here's a pantry casserole that fills the bill on a Sunday nighta little festive, a lot easy, a family favorite.
- Makes: 5 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: 40 mins 350°F
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil. Bake tortillas about 10 minutes or until warm.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl combine beans, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce, 1 cup of the cheese, and the chile pepper. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the filling onto one edge of each tortilla. Starting at the edge with the filling, roll up each tortilla.
- Arrange tortillas, seam sides down, in the prepared baking dish. Spoon the remaining enchilada sauce over the tortillas.
- Bake, covered, about 25 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with sliced green onion.
Nutrition Facts (Chipotle-Bean Enchiladas)
- Per serving:
- 487 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 40 mg chol.,
- 63 g carb.,
- 14 g fiber,
- 0 g sugar,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet