- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 10 6 inches corn tortillas
- 1 15 ounce can black beans or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce
- Sliced green onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil. Bake tortillas about 10 minutes or until warm.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl combine beans, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce, 1 cup of the cheese, and the chile pepper. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the filling onto one edge of each tortilla. Starting at the edge with the filling, roll up each tortilla.
3. Arrange tortillas, seam sides down, in the prepared baking dish. Spoon the remaining enchilada sauce over the tortillas.
4. Bake, covered, about 25 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- Servings Per Recipe 5,
- cal. (kcal) 487,
- Fat, total (g) 19,
- chol. (mg) 40,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 63,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 1,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 14,
- pro. (g) 23,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet