Chinese Coca-Cola Wings
- Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings. Cut wings at joints to form 24 pieces. Place chicken wing pieces in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine cola, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Pour marinade over chicken wings. Seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning bag occasionally. Drain chicken wings, reserving marinade. Pat wings dry with paper towels.
- In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken wings; cook about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides, turning occasionally to brown evenly. Drain off fat. Pour the reserved marinade over chicken wings.
- Bring to simmering. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes more until chicken is no longer pink and marinade is slightly thickened, turning wings once. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts (Chinese Coca-Cola Wings)
- Per serving:
- 249 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 73 mg chol.,
- 264 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 18 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Rosemary La Marca 957 Days Ago
:You can if you continue cooking with it
Cynthia Rosario 962 Days Ago
You cannot use the reserve marinade from the Coca Cola Chicken Wings to pour over the cooked wings. Marinade that was used on RAW Chicken can't be pour over the COOKED Chicken! Salmonella!