Zesty Chicken Wrap
- Divide chicken tenders between two self-sealing plastic bags set in shallow dish. Reserve 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette. Pour all remaining vinaigrette over chicken, dividing evenly between bags; seal bags. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours, turning bags occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large self-sealing plastic bag or covered storage container combine reserved 1/4 cup vinaigrette, tomatoes, corn, jicama, mango, red onion and mint. Cover; chill 2 to 4 hours.
- Drain chicken, discarding vinaigrette. In large skillet, cook chicken, uncovered, about 1/3 at a time, in hot oil over medium heat, 6 to 8 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet, let stand until cool enough to handle. Halve pieces lengthwise. Transfer to covered container; refrigerate up to 24 hours or until ready to serve.
- Spread tortillas lightly with mayonnaise. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas. Remove salsa mixture with slotted spoon and place atop chicken. Top with mint leaves; roll up to serve. Makes 8 wraps.
- In a medium bowl combine shredded lime peel, lime juice, canola oil, ground cumin, and salt.
Nutrition Facts (Zesty Chicken Wrap)
- Per serving:
- 467 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 92 mg chol.,
- 363 mg sodium,
- 34 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 39 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet