Wide Noodles with Chicken and Lima Beans
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding lima beans to the water with pasta. Drain pasta and beans; return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, place undrained tomatoes in a food processor bowl or blender container. Cover and process or blend until pureed; set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. For sauce, cook chicken, onion, and pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Reduce heat; stir in tomatoes and chicken broth. Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in cream; simmer for 2 to 3 minutes more or until sauce is desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Transfer pasta mixture to a warm serving dish. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Wide Noodles with Chicken and Lima Beans)
- Per serving:
- 503 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 43 mg chol.,
- 438 mg sodium,
- 75 g carb.,
- 7 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet