Thyme Chicken Marsala
- Place each chicken piece, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap. Coat the chicken with flour, shaking off excess. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. Add carrot strips; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add sweet pepper strips, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Divide the vegetable mixture between 2 dinner plates. Cover and keep warm.
- In the same skillet heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once. Place the chicken on top of cooked vegetables.
- Add Marsala and thyme to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up any crusty browned bits from bottom of skillet. Pour the Marsala mixture over chicken. If desired, serve with linguine.
Nutrition Facts (Thyme Chicken Marsala)
- Per serving:
- 311 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 59 mg chol.,
- 350 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet