- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 8 - 10 inches spinach, tomato, and/or plain flour tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 cups packaged shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 recipe Peanut Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Wrap tortillas in foil. Bake in preheated oven about 10 minutes or until warm. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl combine garlic salt and pepper. Add pork strips, tossing to coat evenly.
2. In a 10-inch skillet cook and stir seasoned pork in hot oil over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink, turning to brown evenly. Turn heat down if pork gets too brown. Remove pork from skillet; keep warm. Add shredded broccoli, onion, and ginger to skillet. Cook and stir for 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
3. To assemble, spread one side of each tortilla with Peanut Sauce. Top with pork strips and broccoli mixture. Roll up each tortilla, securing with a wooden toothpick if necessary. Serve immediately. Makes 6 roll-ups.
- Prepare as above, except substitute 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips, for the pork tenderloin.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. In a 1- to 1-1/2-quart saucepan combine creamy peanut butter; water; sugar; soy sauce; and garlic, minced. Heat over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until peanut butter mixture is smooth and warm. Use immediately or keep warm over very low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 389,
- Fat, total (g) 13,
- chol. (mg) 37,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 44,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 22,
- sodium (mg) 649,
- Potassium (mg) 278,
- calcium (mg) 172,
- iron (mg) 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet