Thai Chicken and Nectarine Salad
- Cook chicken in a small amount of boiling water in a large skillet, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain; cool slightly and cut into cubes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, for the Hoisin Dressing, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar; salad oil, toasted sesame oil, garlic, gingerrot, crushed red pepper; and ground black pepper in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake well.
- Toss pasta with 3 tablespoons of the Hoisin Dressing in a bowl. Place pasta on four serving plates. Top with chicken, fruit, bok choy, and green onion. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Makes 4 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Make it a meal with sourdough rolls and French silk pie.
Nutrition Facts (Thai Chicken and Nectarine Salad)
- Per serving:
- 359 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 45 mg chol.,
- 644 mg sodium,
- 46 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet