- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Slow Cook: 6 hrs to 8 hrs (low) or 3 to 4 hours (high)
Super Simple Peachy Barbecue Chicken
pounds chicken drumsticks, skinned (if desired)
cup barbecue sauce
cup apricot or peach preserves
teaspoons yellow mustard
Fresh peaches, cut into wedges (optional)
- Place chicken in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. For sauce, in a small bowl, stir together barbecue sauce, preserves, and mustard. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a serving dish; cover and keep warm. Transfer sauce to a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce is desired consistency. Serve chicken with sauce. If desired, garnish with fresh peaches.
Nutrition Facts (Super Simple Peachy Barbecue Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 456 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 154 mg chol.,
- 963 mg sodium,
- 37 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 28 g sugar,
- 38 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet