Summer Chicken and Mushroom Pasta
- Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain and return to saucepan; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet. Cook mushrooms and onion in hot olive oil until just tender, stirring occasionally. Carefully add chicken broth and white wine. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Remove skillet from heat.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken, cherry tomatoes, basil, and oregano to mushroom mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Summer Chicken and Mushroom Pasta)
- Per serving:
- 284 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 35 mg chol.,
- 271 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet