Smoky Chicken Wraps
- At least 1 hour before grilling, soak wood chips in enough water to cover. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in a shallow dish. For marinade, combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; pour over chicken. Cover; marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In small bowl stir together cream cheese, dried tomatoes, and nuts (if desired). If necessary, stir in enough water to make of spreading consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside. Wrap tortillas in heavy foil.
- Drain wood chips. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals in an even layer. Sprinkle wood chips over coals. Place chicken on a lightly greased grill rack directly over medium-hot coals. Cover and grill 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning chicken and adding tortillas halfway through grilling.
- Transfer chicken breasts to a cutting board; cool slightly and thinly slice. Spread the cream cheese mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with basil. Divide chicken among tortillas; roll up. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Smoky Chicken Wraps)
- Per serving:
- 454 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 77 mg chol.,
- 798 mg sodium,
- 42 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 26 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet